Mr. Guangda Chen is a Ph.D. candidate (BA17011, advised by Prof.
Xiaoping Chen) in the
USTC Robotics Laboratory at
the School of Computer Science and Technology,
University of Science and Technology of China (USTC).
He received a Bachelor of Administration from China Medical
University in 2014. His research focuses on mobile robot navigation in dynamic and crowded environments, and interests
include Reinforcement Learning, Computer Vision and Calibration.
Find him on:
- RoboCup China Open@Home league 2015 (Guiyang, China)
- RoboCup@Home league 2016 (Leipzig, Germany)
- Pre-RoboCup Asia-Pacific Competition (Beijing, China)
- RoboCup@Home league 2017 (Nagoya, Japan)
2015 — 2017
Motion Capture System
- Cleaning Robots Test [ref.6]
- Anhui Robot Technology Standard Innovation Base
- General Batch-Calibration Framework
- RGB-D Cameras Calibration [ref.3]
- Real Simulation Unified Platform
2016 — 2018
Some links :